see the rainbow, taste chocolatte

see the rainbow, taste chocolatte
bintang memang jauh, namun aku mempunyai kaki untuk berlari dan tangan untuk menggapai

Monday 16 April 2012

wheel breaks butterfly

It's been a while since my last post.
Here, some part of lyrics of my favourite songs, which might describe my state lately.

"Life goes on, it gets so heavy. The wheel breaks the butterfly.... " Paradise by Coldplay.

"I get lost in the beauty of everything I see. The world ain't as half as bad as they paint it to be.... " Come Home by One Republic ft Sara Bareilles.

"Birds fly over the rainbow, why then oh why can't I?" Somewhere Over The Rainbow by Katharine Mcphee.


It's all about dreams and happiness.

People said that you should enjoy your time through bittersweet while you ride your roller coaster of life, but how am supposed to enjoy my pain if i'm feeling pain?! No kinds of fun.

ps: "If happiness is not a destination, then what? A stairway?" | via: @ndorokakung

No comments:

Post a Comment