see the rainbow, taste chocolatte

see the rainbow, taste chocolatte
bintang memang jauh, namun aku mempunyai kaki untuk berlari dan tangan untuk menggapai

Wednesday 23 February 2011

in the middle of nowhere

how could it be, i never get what i think i deserve to have it
when i think i found the true 'it',
the world wasn't permit me to have it
so don't blame me if i'm scared of what will coming
what if tomorrow never come?
maybe if i said that word yesterday,
i'd never feel this way today


"you treat me just like another stranger.
well, it's nice to meet you, sir.
i guess i'll go, i best be on my out"
(ignorance - paramore)


the way i see it
as more as i can feel it,
maybe i should be stronger
with all of those denial
with all of those disappointed things
i only said it cause i mean it
i only mean it cause it's true
i feel there is a distant
sometimes, i felt lost in this circle.
they're like strangers in my life.
they have their right to heed me or not.
yes, they have their own path way.
i know what i should to do from now on is just to get myself up.
to be not care to everyone and everything which is never heed me.
i feel like i'm in the middle of nowhere.
without anyone who can i call as a friend


"ku tahu suatu saat kita kan bertemu lagi.
dan seakan kau tak mengenalku tapi aku sudah tak peduli"
(primadona - sherina munaf)


it's easy to whining.


ps : i'm about to cry

No comments:

Post a Comment